click Trade System Safe Forex Carry
Binary Options Trading In Islam Thinkorswim
Best Online Penny Stock Broker
Recent Developments In E Forex Trading
Sweet Potato Fries
- 1-3 Sweet Potatoes—From what I found, 1 potato was equivalent to one serving. If you are baking for more than one person you will want more sweet potatoes. Three potatoes made enough to feed my family of four.
- Olive Oil
- A small amount of your choice of seasonings such as salt, pepper, garlic powder, paprika. These will be used to season the sweet potato fries.
Select your seasonings: combining a few together made them even tastier. Photo courtesy of Drusilla Murabito.
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Line baking sheets (2) with parchment paper. For this step I used two sheets; one to have in the oven while the other was lined with uncooked fries. I would alternate between the two.
3. Peel and cut sweet potatoes to the desired size. This was difficult because the raw sweet potatoes were difficult to cut through, just do the best you can.
4. In a small bowl, pour a small amount of olive oil. You will then coat the sweet potato fries in the olive oil and them place them on the parchment paper. If you don’t have a cooking brush this step might be a little less messy. If you have a cooking brush, just dip your brush in the olive oil and then brush on the sweet potato fries that are arranged on the parchment paper lined baking tray.
5. Using the seasonings of your choice (salt, pepper, garlic powder, or paprika) sprinkle them on the olive oil covered sweet potato fries. For this step I used some steak/dry rub seasoning and mixed it with a little paprika.
6. Place in the oven on one of the lower racks for 20 minutes or until they have crisped at the edges. Depending on your oven, you may want to rotate the fries halfway through their cooking time.
7. Pull them out and let them cool for about 10 minutes. After that, they are all ready to be eaten. Enjoy!
Sweet potato fries are ready to be eaten! Photo courtesy of Drusilla Murabito.
The “Healthy Sweet Potato Fries” were a huge hit at my house, I definitely recommend making them. They do involve some time–peeling and cutting them and the number of sweet potatoes you have to repeat this process on. But overall they were a great addition to my families meal!
If you have a great recipe or pin that you would like to share with Pawprint, let us know in the comment section below!