http://crr.ugent.be/?news=Savage-24s-E-Stock-Trading Savage 24s E Stock Trading
http://thechoraofarmers.com/?options=Kabul-Stock-Exchange-News-Afghanistan Kabul Stock Exchange News Afghanistan
Wie endlich Online Geld verdienen in Deutschland Process:
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
2. Line baking sheets (2) with parchment paper. For this step I used two sheets; one to have in the oven while the other was lined with uncooked fries. I would alternate between the two.
3. Peel and cut sweet potatoes to the desired size. This was difficult because the raw sweet potatoes were difficult to cut through, just do the best you can.
4. In a small bowl, pour a small amount of olive oil. You will then coat the sweet potato fries in the olive oil and them place them on the parchment paper. If you don’t have a cooking brush this step might be a little less messy. If you have a cooking brush, just dip your brush in the olive oil and then brush on the sweet potato fries that are arranged on the parchment paper lined baking tray.
5. Using the seasonings of your choice (salt, pepper, garlic powder, or paprika) sprinkle them on the olive oil covered sweet potato fries. For this step I used some steak/dry rub seasoning and mixed it with a little paprika.
6. Place in the oven on one of the lower racks for 20 minutes or until they have crisped at the edges. Depending on your oven, you may want to rotate the fries halfway through their cooking time.
7. Pull them out and let them cool for about 10 minutes. After that, they are all ready to be eaten. Enjoy!
Sweet potato fries are ready to be eaten! Photo courtesy of Drusilla Murabito.
The “Healthy Sweet Potato Fries” were a huge hit at my house, I definitely recommend making them. They do involve some time–peeling and cutting them and the number of sweet potatoes you have to repeat this process on. But overall they were a great addition to my families meal!
If you have a great recipe or pin that you would like to share with Pawprint, let us know in the comment section below!